14 November 2012

Selena Gomez Cries At Award Ceremony


What doesn't kill me makes me stronger Selena Gomez is not letting her break up with Justin Bieber get in the way of her work schedules. 

Selena showed up at Carnegie Hall in Manhattan to receive the Glamour Woman Of The Year award. And she looked smashing in a white peplum dress with plunging neckline.

Selena cried when she went on stage to receive her award and in her speech, the actress told young women to be "true to themselves".

She said: "“I am so honoured to be in a room full of women that I can only aspire to be as good as they are one day…I just want to share to all the girls out there that you have a voice, you have a chance to do what you love, whether that is acting or singing. And just being true to who you are.”






No comments: